Tuesday 29 December 2009

National Service !!!

National Service - PLKN...
where I spent my time (approximately 3 months) after SPM!
Em.. Few days ago, one of my junior and also my best friends - Carman was asking me about my NS life! So 'ngam', she has been chosen to the camp that I went last year.
Kem Terkok , Sungai Siput!
Wow.. It's great! Not because of the place you stay, but the people you meet!
The best word for me to describe National Service is Stress-less!
Well, you can forget about almost everything. For me, it's like no exam, no need to study, no more homework. Very very enjoy.(because I was bored with all those high school stuff & I am lazy)... Haha..
Basically, we do not have much things to worry, everything is well-prepared, but it isn't well-organized!
Sometimes, you will feel that the camp is not that systematic(that what I felt). It's true actually. But I don't think it will make you not to enjoy or even suffer during your NS. Trust me!
As what many of my friends were asking me, what you need to bring, what you need to prepare... You can refer to the blog below.
http://kemplkn.blogspot.com/
I did open it long long time ago. But lazy to update. Maybe you guys can help me after your NS. Share more with others.
Lastly, try to enjoy, enjoy and enjoy with your friends there.
I did make a lot of new friends there, and I still keep in touch with them.

4 comments:

喵喵嘉雯 said...

Agro bank account book & ATM card? wat lai der ohx?

n...i think...traditional costume
i wont bring..
cuz i dun haf
XD

waiting f0r tis sunday lolx..
♥♥♥

Chew Wei said...

Huh? You din apply for agro bank account?
Then how you get your allowance?
or you all use another bank le?
Emm.. Actually I also didn't bring..
Haha.. My Malay friend there lent me.. Haha...

喵喵嘉雯 said...

cuz in the letter
i think i read tat...
no nid to open an account oh~

n h0rr..
saturday oso holiday meh?
i thought sunday and public holiday oni.. XD

Chew Wei said...

Oh.. If it's stated No Need.. Maybe this year changed already lor..
Or you guys no allowance.. Haha..
Yup.. Officially it's holiday..
But sometimes got 'ceramah' or 'Khidmat Komuniti' on saturday...