Thursday 24 December 2009

What is AUP?

Wow.. Gonna start my second semester in INTI..
Hahaha..

Suddenly, I think of something..

Friend : What course you taking now?
Me : AUP..
Friend : What is that?
Me : American University Programme or so-called American Degree Transfer Programme!

Those are the common conversions between my friends or even teachers and I when we were talking about my study.

Actually, it's quite confused!
Even myself also can't tell you what exactly it is.

Basically, AUP is a degree programme, as most colleges will call it - American Degree Transfer Programme. I have no idea why INTI make it different from others. In my case(2+3), I have to do my first two years in INTI(actually is 5 semester), the rest in US. However, if you're self sponsored, you may choose to do it (1+3) or even(0+4)..

No comments: